Thermal insulated oversize bag keeps lage amounts of cold food cold and hot food hot!
- Use to transport multiple trays of food to an event, or, a trunk load of supplies to the cottage.
- If you are planning a large bbq fill with boxes of burgers, hot dogs or sausages, holds enough to feed over a 200 guests. Or transport a raw or fully roasted pig or lamb to your next community event, keeping your meat safe from flies and at a safe temperature.
- Made from tough vinyl in Canada, this bag is built to last.
- The food grade liner is easy to clean, wash with warm soapy water, hose out and sanitise in minutes.
- Strong 2' wide webbed straps allow two people to carry a heavy load of up to 150lbs with long shoulder straps that make carrying easy.
- Lid stays closed with velcro, no moving parts to break or loose
The handled meat tray fits inside the insulated bag (sold separately). Ideal for transporting roast meat, prevent meat juices from spilling and present your roast directly on the tray at your event, for a mess free solution.
Fill the meat tray with ice when presenting cold dishes and salads.
- Size 18 x 18 x 48"
- Heavy Duty Canadian Manufactured washable vinyl otter
- Food safe, insulated liner
- Strong 2" webbed nylon straps